Lorenzo International Real Estate is pleased to announce its partnership on the "Living the Italian Way" project.
We will have 58 furnished apartments for sale within two years in highly desirable locations in Italy.
All these apartments are designed to be environmentally sustainable, with top-class energy efficiency, photovoltaic system, thermal insulation, roof ventilation, heat pump heating system, and air conditioning throughout the accommodations.
The ‘Living the Italian Way’ project:
- Provides properties for sale that make available for its buyers a personalized food program, care of a nurse, and annual check-ups monitoring the risks of diseases connected to nutrition and cellular aging (depending on the subscription service formula purchased, see below).
- Arranges guided visits to the surrounding areas with members of "Tavola Italiana"; (a cultural association focused on Agriculture, Environment, Crafts, and Art), including one free ‘tasting’ visit per month (depending on the subscription service formula purchased, see below).
- Provides activities and information on nutrition and healthy lifestyle, in part as an effort to prevent degenerative diseases.
- Provides discounts to local food suppliers and merchants.
- Inspires and connects owners with the community through activities such as being tour guides for small groups, volunteer teaching courses in their areas of expertise, learning flora-horticulture, grape harvesting, olive harvesting, small breeding (e.g., hens), etc.
- Provides environments and activities that introduce owners to the surrounding communities and establish a connection with the local population (scientific and cultural conferences, laboratories, team working, brainstorming activities, etc.).
- For interested owners, the Living the Italian Way project will carry out periodic treatments that have been shown to reduce the risk of degenerative diseases, help with food intolerance, and inflammation (treatments such as oxygen therapy, hydrotherapy, cryotherapy, electromagnetic therapy, physiotherapy and massage, post-neurological trauma recovery exercises, etc.).
- Owners can exchange their Living the Italian Way home with another Living the Italian Way home in a different city, for 1-2 months. The cities are: Montepulciano (Tuscany), Palermo (Sicily), Lizzano (Puglia/Apulia).
Subscriptions Service Formulas available:
The Gold formula subscription (200 euros monthly, per person) includes the following:
- Availability of nursing assistance, a personalized and controlled food program, and an annual check-up monitoring and checking for diseases connected with nutrition and cellular aging;
- One free visit per month to the surrounding area with the members of Tavola Italiana, with tasting included;
- 24 bottles of beer (produced on-site) per year. (+Plus 12 bottles of local wine per year, if you buy a Montepulciano1 Home);
- a monthly basket with fresh food from local farmer markets (if you buy a Palermo1 Home);
- 2 free tickets per year to a theatre in the center of Palermo (if you buy a Palermo2 Home);
- 2 bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (produced on-site) per year and 12 bottles of locally produced wine (if you buy a Salento Home);
- 24 bottles of beer (produced on-site) per year. (+Plus 12 bottles of local wine per year (if you buy a Montepulciano2 Home or Montepulciano3 Home).
The Silver formula subscription (50 euros monthly, per person) includes the following:
- A personalized food program.
- One free visit per month to the surrounding area with the members of Tavola Italiana, with tasting included.
Option for financing the purchase:
- Rent-to-buy formula, with a down payment (60%) and monthly payments of up to 5 years, with 10% interest per year.
After you pay the down payment, you get possession of the property, and you are allowed to rent it out for short rentals (Airbnb or booking through another portal). We can provide property management services.
Timeline of the Living the Italian Way Project:
- 'Montepulciano1 Home’, located in Montepulciano, Tuscany, is already available for sale. 3 furnished and recently built apartments:
- 1 bed / 1 bath at Euro 155,000 (Weiss);
- 2 bed / 2 bath at Euro 230,000 (Amber);
- 2 bed / 2 bath at Euro 280,000 (Dubbel).
- In 2023 (estimated for late fall), a new home project will be completed in Palermo, Sicily, called ‘Palermo1 Home’.
15 apartments within the Ballarò market. Prices are between Euro 95,000 and Euro 110,000.
- Also, in 2023 (estimated for December) a prestigious project will be completed in Palermo, ‘Palermo2 Home’.
6 apartments, located 100 meters from the famous Teatro Massimo. The price is Euro 130,000 for each apartment.
- In 2024 (estimated for early summer), the ‘Salento Home’ project will be completed in Lizzano, Salento, Puglia.
16 apartments nestled in 30 hectares of vineyards and 10 hectares of olive grove, with a shared swimming pool, close to the Ionian sea. Prices are between Euro 100,000 and Euro 170,000.
Note: because this is an agricultural property, you can only rent to buy, acquiring the ownership after 10 years from the signing of the preliminary contract. In these 10 years, you can freely use the apartment, rent it out, and also re-sell it.
- Also, in 2024, two projects with a swimming pool will be completed in Montepulciano, called 'Montepulciano2 Home’ and ‘Montepulciano3 Home’, with 18 apartments, nearby ‘Montepulciano1 Home’.
"Food is a form of art. And, like all works of art, it comes from the past and looks to the future. Only by protecting the territory, taking care of the environment, traditions, and history accompanying a particular product can we understand its value." -- co-founder of the Living the Italian Project